The Northern Fibres Guild has regular monthly meetings, held on the second Tuesday of each month (Jan-June, Sept-Dec) at 7pm in the TC Richards Building at 302 Steele St. in downtown Whitehorse.
In addition, the NFG regularly organizes workshops in the fibre arts, drawing on both local and outside artists and artisans as instructors.
Other events for NFG members include pot-luck socials in June and December, informal knitting circles and dye days, and an annual weekend retreat held in the spring. The Guild also organizes the annual Cranberry Fair, a juried craft fair in Whitehorse.
• Second Tuesday of each month, except during summer
• Find us in the downstairs boardroom of the TC Richards building
• Meetings start at 7 pm and include member's show and tell, book review, and an evening program
2018 Winter Workshop Series
• Spring Retreat: May 2018 in Keno, YT
• June pot-luck
• Culture Days demonstrations (Sept-Oct)
• Cranberry Fair and NFG silent auction (Nov)
• December pot-luck